코랄베이지 염색 coral beige haircolor hairstyle 청담동미용실 작은차이
어두운 헤어컬러에서 밝은 염색으로 전환
따뜻하면서 여성스러운 코랄베이지 컬러랍니다.
Transition from dark hair color to bright dye
It is a warm and feminine coral beige color.
다크브라운으로 염색한지 2개월 되었답니다.
밝은 피부톤에 어떠한 색상이 어울리는지 상담을 원하셨어요.
It has been dark brown for couple months now.
She wanted a consultation on what color matches the bright skin tone.
결과모습을 우선 보여드릴게요.
I'll show you the results first.
핑크와 베이지가 혼합된 코랄베이지 염색이랍니다.
It is a coral beige dye mixed with pink and beige.
탈색이을 하여 밝다라는 레벨을 바로 느끼실 수 있으세요.
You can immediately feel the level of decolorization is bright.
시술 과정을 보면서 설명드리겠습니다.
I will explain the procedures.
이전 헤어컬러를 투톤으로 하셨어요.
목부분에는 탈색이 된 모발이었답니다.
I have two tones of hair color before
The neck was bleached hair.
모발 손상부분을 확인해야해요.
I need to check for hair damage.
모발 손상부분을 확인해야해요.
I need to check for hair damage.
부분 손상을 잘 확인하여 탈색을 하게 됩니다.
이때 손상부분이 생기지 않도록 하는것이 중요해요.
It will be discolored by confirming the partial damage well.
It is import to avoid damage.
시간확인을 엄수하여 발색되는 과정을 지켜봅니다.
We observe the time confirmation and observe the development process.
탈색 완료를 하고 난 후의 모습이랍니다.
밝은 오렌지 느낌이 나는 정도로 되었습니다.
더이상 밝게 할 필요없이 염색을 도포하게 됩니다.
It is the appearance after the completion of decolorization.
I feel like a bright orange.
You do not have to brighten anymore and you will apply the dye.
컬러는 세가지를 혼합하였어요.
파스텔 느낌으로 연출되도록요.
Color mixed three.
I want to create a pastel feeling
헤어컬러는 본인이 원하는 반사빛과 어울리는 추천 컬러를 함께 섞을 수 있어요.
로이 실장이 그만큼 만족도가 높을 수 있도록 준비해 드리거든요.
Hair color can be mixed with the recommended color matching with the reflection light you want
I will arrange for Hairstylist Roy to be so satisfied.
완료되고 난 후의 모습이랍니다.
실내조명에서 완료된 모습은 애쉬핑크 느낌이 나타나요.
It is the appearance after it is completed.
Completed in the interior lights, Ash pink appearance.
각 조명에 따라 예쁜 반사빛이 보이거든요.
I see beautiful redlection light according to each lighting.
야외의 자연광에서 보면 이렇게 밝은 오렌지빛에 살구빛, 베이지가 물씬 느껴진답니다.
In the natural light of the outdoors, this bright orange light makes the apricot light and beige feel.
여성스러움을 높여주는 컬러 어떠세요?
How do you like the feminine colors?
let's get it!
머리 잘만지는 "놈" 로이 실장 입니다.
청담동 작은창이에서 뵙겠습니다. ^^
That "NOM" who touches his head is Roy.
See you at Cheongdam-dong "JAKEUNCHAI HAIRSALON"
KAKAO : seo880705
mobile : 010 6852 9596
Add. cheongdam-dong 116-3 3F, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea




댓글
댓글 쓰기